“Beginning at 12:01 a.m. (CST) on Friday August 5, 2016, and ending at twelve midnight on Sunday August 7, 2016, Alabama will hold its eleventh annual sales tax holiday giving shoppers the opportunity to purchase certain school supplies, computers, and clothing free of state sales or use tax. Local sales and use tax may apply” (Taken from http://revenue.alabama.gov/salestax/salestaxhol.cfm).
12th Grade English Supply List (Standard AND AP Literature):
- 2 or 2-1/2 inch 3-ring binder
- 1 package of 5 notebook dividers
- notebook paper (plenty!)
- notecards – 3X5 OR 4X6 – get about 500
- pencils (mechanical ones are great because you never have to sharpen them!)
- pens – blue or black ink AND some of another color (red, green, purple, pink, orange – whatever you’d like)
- sticky notes
- flashdrive (if you don’t already have one)
- All the books listed in the Book List
- **AP Lit Students – if you have your notebook from last year (and I hope you kept it), you can reuse it; you are welcome to get a new notebook if you’d like.
Don’t forget Summer Reading and Summer Math! I am looking forward to our discussions on Things Fall Apart.
As always, email me with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).